Industrial property information by e-mail
DPMAkurier is an alert service which you can use for monitoring IP rights. You will receive the results through automated e-mails. DPMAkurier is based on our DPMAregister online service which contains the statutory publications and all register data.
The following services are available under DPMAkurier:
- subscription to complete issues or parts of Patentblatt (patent gazette), Markenblatt (trade mark journal) and Geschmacksmusterblatt (designs gazette), supplied as PDF files
- monitoring legal (including procedural) status information, whose publication is obligatory, of up to 50 file numbers of any type of IP right
- monitoring up to 10 names of applicants or owners per type of IP right
- monitoring up to 50 full IPC symbols
- monitoring up to 10 classes according to the Nice Classification and/or
- monitoring up to 50 classes according to the Locarno Classification
You will receive e-mails containing the monitoring results according to the chosen interval, in a daily, weekly or monthly cycle. These e-mails contain information on legal status changes of the submitted file numbers, the result lists of monitoring by names and classes or the PDF files of the electronic gazettes/journals.
- For accessing this service, open the start page of DPMAregister and click on DPMAkurier .
- DPMAkurier requires a first-time registration. You can register and fully use this service at no cost.
© 2013 Deutsches Patent- und Markenamt | Last updated 17/05/13